Due to Covid-19, the federal government has passed the CARES Act, which helps Federal Student Loan borrowers. Visit the Federal Student Aid website for details.
- Perkins Loan
- What is a Master Promissory Note?
- Student Loan Borrower Responsibilities
- Perkins Repayment
- What is loan deferment or loan forbearance?
- How do I apply for a deferment or forbearance on my Perkins Loan?
- Perkins Consolidation
- What does it mean to consolidate a federal loan?
- What is Loan Forgiveness?
Now PlayingWhat is Public Service Loan Forgiveness?
- Loan Default
Next PlaylistPrivate Loans
- What is a private loan?
- Differences Between Private and Federal Student Loans
- Finding and Researching Private Loans
- What is the difference between an interest rate and an APR?
- Preparing to Repay Private Student Loans